Do Not Feed the Monkeys
Windows, Mac, Linux, PlayStation, Switch, Xbox, iOS & Android (2018 – 2020) [Demo available in some platforms]
Published by: Alawar Premium
A unique digital voyeur simulator
- MONITOR webcams and surveillance cameras
- PRY INTO the lives of dozens of subjects
- INTERACT (or not!) with fun, cruel, horrific, surprising, dramatic, or sci-fi themed narratives
- DECIDE THE FATE of your subjects: will you help them? Will you expose their most intimate secrets?
- BROWSE social networking profiles and online stores, use chat logs, email tools and more!
- MANAGE your resources: Will you spend all your savings on buying more «cages», or will pay rent? Are you healthy enough to work? How many sleepless nights can you stand before collapsing from exhaustion?
- MAKE CHOICES that affect the outcome of the game’s climactic ending
Do Not Feed the Monkeys is a unique digital voyeur simulator: a narrative-driven game where you invade the privacy of dozens of strangers and witness their most intimate moments, while you struggle to keep up to date with paying the rent and putting some food on the table. Will you intercede in the name of justice, sabotage their dreams… or will you sit idly by while the world burns?
You are the newest member of the “The Primate Observation Club” -and of course it is not the wildlife conservation society the name would suggest. It is a front for a shadowy group that watches others through surveillance cameras and compromised webcams. Tired of your ramshackle apartment, dull existence and boring jobs, you’re accepted into the exclusive organization, so you can pry into the privacy of the “caged monkeys” as they go about their lives.
Browse social networks, wikis, websites, newspapers, online stores and chat lounges to gather information about the “monkeys” you are charged to spy. The club urges you to not interfere with those observed … but will you resist? Will you help those you’re spying on, extort them, expose them, or will you follow instructions and just watch? Whatever you do (or don’t do) will have consequences.